The YOTEL Manchester
“location is perfect, very modern and particularly like the coffee station in every floor by the lifts.”
YOTELs are awesome. We have come across these in other places around the UK and they are always bright, vibrant hotels. Featuring hypo-allergenic rooms, choose first class or premium rooms to upgrade from a normal experience.
If you are staying in Manchester for a stag or hen do, having a family reunion or attending a conference, the YOTEL makes an excellent choice. It’s quirky, fun insides will give you the bright spark you need to refill your energy after all that corporate talk. Enjoy designer wallpaper, feature furniture, and atmospheric lighting in this cool Manchester hotel. This epic hotel is ideal for Instagram and Snap photos, fun to stay in, and has spot-on design.
If you love the YOTEL brand as much as we do, take a mini trip to Booking.com and book your dates before someone else gets them. If you fancy something different then check the Lilly Likes page. We have something for everybody. Even the wall people.
- Where: Manchester, England
- When: December 2023.
- Hotel: YOTEL.
- Room Type: Compact Room.
- Guests: 2 Adults
- Board Type: Room Only
1 nights £87 / 2 adults sharing =£43.50pp
- Dates: 10th December – 11th December 2023
- Rooms have good views of the city.
- It looks like this place was designed by three different artists who all wanted to outdo one another.
- Reviewers loved the facilities, the location, and the comfort here.
- Restaurant offering a la carte, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options.
- Bar onsite
- Facilities for disabled guests.
- Cool communal spaces with digital devices.
- Neon signs, eclectic artwork, and lots of glass feature on the walls and ceilings.
- Very good breakfast for a good price or included in your room rate.
- Free WiFi
- 24 hour manned front desk.
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle comes free with most rooms.
- No parking available.
- Check-in from 3pm.
- Check out until 11am.
- Refundable £50 damage deposit.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
For more information about this property and to browse availability and prices, check it out here
A Bit About Booking.com
Many of us have already heard about Booking.com as an astounding holiday provider of some notoriety. We have all seen the TV adverts that promise a delightful stay in an accommodation that suits you. Booking.com are big in Britain, but they also have some international fame.
Booking.com started life as a small Dutch company. Based out of Amsterdam, this firm grew up in 1996, making it well-established in the digital holiday market. Started in Amsterdam, the founders of Booking.com wanted to provide a fully digital traveling experience. Let’s not forget that the first websites weren’t online until 1995. So we had websites for a single year before someone decided to start a fully digital travel company. The digital world moves fast.
Why Choose booking.com
Nowadays, Booking.com are the name on everyone’s lips when it comes to international travel, and for good reason. They offer a range of foreign and domestic holidays, each with a good price and a high level of customer satisfaction. Looking for a holiday abroad from a brand that has the innovation, know-how, and strength to back you up if things go south? Booking.com is the site for you.
*Any prices shown are correct at the time of posting and based on the examples shown