Cookies and similar technologies are used to store pieces of information on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use an app.
Where we mention cookies in this notice, we are referring to cookies and other similar technologies.
Types of cookies used
The following cookie types may be used on our website or app:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your account.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies help us to tailor your experience. They allow us, for example, to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Performance cookies. These cookies help us understand how our customers use our website or app. They allow us, for example, to improve the customer experience, to test new designs and monitor errors.
- Affiliate cookies. These cookies are used by affiliate networks to track a transaction you may make after using an offer or promotion on our website or app. In some circumstances, this allows us to be paid a small commission.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements from us or third-parties on other sites, apps or social networks.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies are used to provide integration with Social Networks. They allow us, for example, to provide the ability for you to log in using Facebook.
We may not have control over, or access to, third-party cookies or the information they contain. Third parties manage any information that they collect via cookies they place in accordance with their privacy policies.
A list of the third-parties and affiliate networks we use are.
We utilise services provided by Google Inc. You can read information about how Google uses data from these services here.
How to delete or disable cookies
If you want to delete or disable cookies you can do so using your browser’s settings.
You can also opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies by visiting the following IAB opt-out platform, Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform , Digital Advertising Alliance platform . You can opt-out of personalised advertising provided by Google here.
Please note that if you disable all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our (or other) websites. You may continue to see advertising on other websites.