5* Xanadu Island Bodrum
This is 3rd visit to this hotel, seems to get better every time!
Want to take a trip somewhere new? Xanadu Island is off the coast of Turkey and features some top rated hotels. Xanadu Island is in the Bodrum area of Turkey and gets rave reviews from former guests. This hotel has a full 5 star Trip Advisor rating. Offered by Jet 2 Holidays, this is an award-winning venue. Let’s find out more about it.
Situated on the coastline of the Aegean Sea, Xanadu is more than just a legend. This resort is the highest end of luxury that you can get. Recline by your infinity pool or feast on locally sourced fruit. Arrive in style with airport transfers and choose from an array of expensive rooms. This is an A+ resort with everything you need for an unforgettable holiday. Don’t forget you can browse our site for other Turkish holidays if the high end luxury of this resort isn’t to your liking.
Yes, Xanadu is a real place. Just because they made a song about it doesn’t make it any less real. You can visit Xanadu Island through Jet2 Holidays in collaboration with Lilly Likes. Simply follow this link to our partner site to learn more and to get booking. Unexplored mysteries await.
- Where: Bodrum, Turkey
- When: April 2023.
- Type: Xanadu Island
- Sleeps: 2
- Deposit: £60pp
- 25kg Luggage
- Private Transfers
- All Inclusive Plus
- 2 Complimentary drinks per person on the plane
- Free Gift
- Fast Track Security at departure airport
- Xanadu Island is on a peninsula
- Winner of the Traveller’s Choice award
- Honeymoon hotel
- Infinity pool with sea views
- Luxury on site spa and wellness centre
- All suite hotel
- Indulgent Escape by Jet2 Holidays
- Honeymooners get a free fruit basket and bottle of wine
- 1 km from shops, bars, and restaurants
- 2km from the Akyarlar resort and 7km from Turgutreis
- 7 onsite bars
- 3 onsite restaurants
- 3 outdoor pools including a whirlpool
7 nights £1732 / 2 adults sharing =£866pp
- Dates: 16th April – 23rd April 2023
- Airport: Manchester
- Board: All Inclusive Plus
For more information about this property and to browse availability and prices, check it out here
A Bit About Jet2holidays
Jet2 are the third largest airline in the UK. The company launched its first flight in 2003 and have since racked up an amazing 96 million+ seat sales. Jet2 has grown under the banner of Jet2 plc, which includes other big names in holidays, such as Indulgent Escapes and Jet2holidays. Known for blending high quality holidays and flights with everyday affordable prices – it makes absolute sense that we would hit them up, here at Lilly Likes.
Why Choose Jet2 Holidays
Let’s establish what the brand offers, first. Jet2 deals include packages from:
- Jet2 flights – over 60 locations across Europe
- Jet2holidays – the UK’s biggest tour company
- Jet2CityBreaks – where you get a 22kg luggage allowance included
- Jet2Villas – for affordable-but-make-it-luxury holidays
- Indulgent Escapes – for 5 star treatment on your vacation
- Vibe – where the cool kids hang out
Each of the branches of Jet2 offer deals we can get behind. We love them because they have something for every type of traveller. Backpackers can just buy flights, thrill seekers can pick a city break, families can get package trip holidays. We especially like the cleaner-cut version of the younger generations holidays. It’s almost like the club holidays of your youth but with a cleaner feel.
Jet2 airlines offer great deals on flights with all the extra trimmings you’d expect as add-ons. You can choose to have your seat allocated in advance or to add legroom. The range of holidays is similar. Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 person or larger family holiday deals, or opt for flights as a couple and make your own way. With Jet2, their strength is the choice they offer.
*Any prices shown are correct at the time of posting and based on the examples shown