Get up close and personal with your favourite animals at South Lakes Safari Zoo, home to over 1,000 of the world’s rarest animals. You’ll be treated to glimpses of a whole range of weird and wonderful creatures, including lions, tigers, and other big cats, as well as monkeys, kangaroos, wallabies, red pandas, penguins, bears, reptiles and birds! With such a variety of beautiful beasts on show, it’s sure to be fun for the whole family. Plus, not only will today’s deal offer you the day to explore the zoo on foot, you’ll also have the special opportunity to feed some of the creatures yourself! Your ticket includes the chance to hand feed the friendly lemurs and elegant giraffes, making it the perfect gift for any animal lover. Sounds wild!
Living Social are offering you a child’s entry ticket with lemur and giraffe feeding for just £5, or an adult’s entry ticket for £8, saving you up to 50% off South Lakes Safari Zoo’s prices.
- Keep the whole family entertained with a trip to South Lakes Safari Zoo.
- Walk freely amongst the animals at Europe’s premier on-foot safari experience.
- You’ll have a chance to see penguins, kangaroos, lions, tigers, and more!
- Plus you’ll even be able to hand feed the lemurs and giraffes!
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence – the perfect day out for animals lovers of all ages.
£5 instead of £10 for a child’s entry ticket with lemur and giraffe feeding, £8 for an adult ticket at South Lakes Safari Zoo, Cumbria – save up to 50%