Check out this awesome deal from Wowcher!
With shopping, dining, history and culture all wrapped up in one very exciting city, it’s all about the Manchester city break…
Nestled in Manchester’s buzzing city centre, the Pendulum Hotel offers city breakers a clean, cosy and comfortable place to stay, plus you’ll be treated to a delicious dinner and glass of wine each at the Garden Bar to get your mini-break off to a flying start! You’ll stay in one of the hotel’s en-suite city double rooms, with amenities including a power shower, widescreen TV, internet access and tea and coffee-making facilities. You’ll then head back to the dining room in the morning for a hearty full English breakfast, perfect to set you up for a day of sightseeing.
The vibrant capital of the north boasts no shortage of entertainment, be it history, shopping or partying you’re after. Unsure where to start? We’d hit the Manchester Art Gallery for a spot of culture, unleash havoc with the credit card in the Trafford Centre and top it all off by partying the night away in one of the city’s hip bars and clubs.
- Enjoy an overnight Manchester break for two with full English breakfast.
- Relax in a comfy en-suite city double room with TV and internet access.
- Includes a beef or veggie burger and fries or fish and chips meal.
- Washed down with a soft drink, pint or glass of house wine each.
- Fantastic location just 400m from Piccadilly station – rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 7th Apr 2017.