Spare yourself the mountain of washing-up – we both know Sundays were meant for one thing and one thing only…
Known as an iconic Liverpool venue standing for all things weird and wonderful, Circo raises the bar when it comes to delivering a mesmerising dining experience. Let your imagination run wild and indulge your senses with one of their slap-up Sunday roasts paired with top-notch entertainment. You’ll start with their sublime soup of the day or chicken liver parfait before moving onto the main event, if you think you can’t beat your Mum’s Sunday roast – think again. Opt for a choice of roast beef, confit chicken leg or veg wellington served with chantenary carrots, tenderstem broccoli, roast potatoes and finished off with lashings of gravy. Top it all off with their dessert of the day and we think you’re onto a winner! Circo pride themselves on being a modern-day wonderland ready and waiting to surprise you, and with dazzling live entertainment every Sunday we’re inclined to agree. Brace yourself for the best singers and bands around and settle yourself in for a Sunday you won’t soon forget, this one’s on us!
Soup of the Day served with warm bread
Chicken Liver Parfait
Goats Cheese on Corn Bread
Conift Chicken Leg
Served with chantenay carrots, tenderstem broccoli, roast potatoes and gravy
Dessert of the Day
- Tuck into a delicious three-course Sunday roast at the iconic Circo in Liverpool’s city centre.
- Start with their soup of the day with warm bread, chicken liver parfait or goat’s cheese on corn bread.
- Before tackling the main event – a roast beef, confit chicken leg or veg wellington roast dinner.
- Served with carrots, tenderstem broccoli, roast potatoes and finished off with lashings of gravy.
- Topped off with a dessert each and accompanied by delightfully dazzling live music entertainment!