Twinkling lights, good food and wine, and over 60 markets to explore! Enjoy a romantic Christmas getaway in Berlin to get you in the festive spirit and ensure shopping lists are sorted. We found this amazing deal over at GoGroupie
- Indulge in a little Christmas magic with a 2-3 night stay in Berlin
- Enjoy a warm seasonal welcome at the Hotel Pankow
- Free Wi-Fi access is available and there is a cafe and bar on site
- Explore the Berlin City-West area’s dazzling fairground attractions jazzed-up for festive cheer
- See Alexanderplatz transformed into a massive seasonal market
- Over 60 markets in total to explore – plenty of opportunities to find stocking fillers!
- Grab a treat for your furry friend with a trip to the Berlin Christmas market for dog
See Alexanderplatz transformed into a magic winter wonderland of seasonal cheer complete with an arrangement of wooden huts home to countless unique gift ideas. The market’s centrepiece features Europe’s largest Christmas pyramid adorned with over 5,000 lights and bringing a warm, friendly glow to the entire area.
Tuck into some bratwurst and gingerbread and then explore the fairground attractions of Berlin City-West all jazzed up for the holidays.
You can even share the love with a furry friend back home, with a Christmas market dedicated solely to dogs open in the garden of the Forsthaus Paulsborn in the Grunewald forest. Grab them a treat for when you head home, and then it’s time to get tails wagging all-round with a snack at the Forsthaus.
- Stay at the Hotel Pankow
- All rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi access
- En suite bathrooms have toiletries and hairdryers
- There is a cafe and bar on site providing breakfast and refreshments