WOW This a fab deal from Groupon! You can get an overnight stay with breakfast for just £59, or £89 with dinner and wine thrown in to!
Nestled on the edge of Dartmoor National Park and surrounded by nine acres of lush grounds, the four star Moorland Garden Hotel invites holidaymakers to recharge their batteries and indulge in outdoor activities such as horse riding, climbing, letterboxing, geocaching or kayaking. The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities and work desks. A 15-minute drive from the hotel, visitors can explore Plymouth city centre and its historic sights, admire the underwater world at The National Marine Aquarium or sample freshly caught seafood at one of the waterfront restaurants.
What You Get
- Standard double or twin room for two with full cooked English breakfast, depending on option chosen
- 2-course dinner and glass of wine, depending on option chosen
- Dates into Mar 2018
The Fine Print
* The price applies to a standard double or twin room and not per person.
* Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate.
* No city tax.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.