Find your home away from home in the comfort of today’s deal…
This quaint public house in the Lincolnshire village of Haxey is ready to welcome you with open arms, a cosy bed and a heart-warming evening meal at The Duke William. With today’s deal you and a lucky plus one will stay in one of their double or twin rooms equipped with an en-suite, TV as well as tea and coffee facilities and Wi-Fi. The Loco has won the Haxey Hood (a centuries old tradition) several times, making it a central focus of the village. Relax with locals in the lounge area, play a game of pool or enjoy a local ale, whatever you do you can be sure to feel at home.
Whilst the pub itself is an attraction, the local area has much to boast about. With golf, fishing and nature reserves, there’s plenty for the outdoors type! And the famous ancient town of Epworth, home of the Wesleys is just 15 minutes away. With today’s deal you can stay for one or two nights and you’ll enjoy an evening meal on your first night at The George pub across the road, serving mouth-watering British food to suit all tastes. Oh, and did we mention you’ll get a bottle of wine to pair with your meal, or waiting in your room on arrival? Plus, if you’re hungry in the morning why not indulge in a full English breakfast before your day of fun for just £6pp? Sounds like a well-deserved treat to us!
- Enjoy a cosy and romantic overnight or two-night getaway for two at The Loco.
- Includes dinner on your first night at their charming pub over the road!
- Toast your mini break in style with a bottle of wine to share on arrival – or pair with dinner.
- Quaint village inn priding themselves on a warm welcome for each and every guest – rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!
- Based in Haxey on the Isle of Axholme, and just a stone’s throw from Robin Hood Doncaster.