Fancy a little city break to Lilly Likes home city?? Then check out this amazing deal we found over at Living Social!
Close your eyes and Living Social will whisk you off for a luxurious and indulgent break in a city renowned for its music, culture and shopping. Today’s deal sends you all its loving…
They’re offering you a 4* Sunday-Friday overnight city break for two people including a bottle of Prosecco, late check-out and breakfast for £79, two-nights for £149 or an overnight Saturday stay for just £169, saving you up to 66% off The Richmond Hotel Liverpool’s prices.
Set within a beautiful Grade II listed building full of character and traditional features, The Richmond Hotel offers the perfect backdrop for a relaxing city break. Staying in the heart of Liverpool, you and your companion will be greeted with a bottle of Prosecco in your room, before resting your heads in a plush classic en-suite room with a flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. In the morning, you’ll be treated to a hot and cold buffet breakfast including a selection of fruits, yoghurts, muffins, cereals and juice, as well as full English breakfast items, tea and coffee. What a feast to set you up for a day of adventure!
If you can tear yourself away from your stylish surroundings, the city of Liverpool offers a veritable plethora of bars, restaurants, shops and museums to keep you entertained. If you’re a Beatles fan, why not swing by Penny Lane or visit the underground Cavern Club to catch live tribute acts and get your pop culture fix? If you’re more into your shops than your pop, Liverpool’s wide range of chic boutiques and designer stores are bound to keep your wardrobe in check. So, if you’re after a relaxing escape from routine, look no further than The Richmond Hotel..
- Indulge in luxury with an overnight stay for two at Liverpool’s grade II listed Richmond Apart-Hotel.
- Or choose to upgrade to enjoy a two-night stay!
- Stay in a plush and classic en-suite room boasting a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi.
- With a bottle of sparkling Prosecco awaiting you along with a buffet breakfast and late check-out.
- Chic hotel rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
- Located just a stone’s throw from the city centre and Moorfields train station.
Book with Living Socials Date Checker