Who wants to sweat it out on the beach when you can surround yourself with history, culture and gourmet cuisine in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities? We found this amazing offer
Wowcher are offering you a two-night 4* Rome break including return flights from just £89pp or a three-night break from just £129pp, saving you up to 61%.*
With a reputation for jaw-dropping architecture, fascinating history and gourmet dining, Rome hardly needs an introduction – whether you’re a newcomer or a seasoned visitor, there’s always something new to see and do. And what better base to explore this incredible city than from the 4* Turner Hotel? The 19th century baroque-style hotel offers a comfortable standard double or twin en-suite room furnished in classic warm Italian style and equipped with all the usual amenities.
We can’t imagine you’ve come to one of the world’s most famous cities to lie in bed though – not when there’s so much to see and do, regardless of budget! If you’re unsure where to start, tourist hot spots such as the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum are must-sees, whilst those who have visited before would be wise to venture off the beaten track and amble through the idyllic parks and smaller galleries that punctuate the buzzing city. Buon viaggio!
- Enjoy a two or three-night getaway to Italy’s beautiful capital city, Rome.
- Includes return flights form London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted or Manchester.
- Stay at the 4* Turner Hotel – a wonderful 19th century baroque-style building.
- Rest in a twin or double en-suite room and tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between 1st Sep 2017 and 31st Jan 2018.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.