Our favourite deal is back! Last time we shared this amazing deal it went like wild fire!
There’s simply nothing better than a night camping under the stars. Ooh wait, there is! A night or two glamping in an insulated wooden pod on a proper bed…
- Enjoy a one or two-night glamping experience for a family of up to four.
- Stay in a glamping pod at Stanley Villa Farm Camping, winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- Includes 24-hour access to the fully-equipped Lakeside Lodge and kitchen.
- Explore the Fylde Trout Fishery, acres of land and sport pitches, and BBQ spots on-site.
- A 15-minute drive from Blackpool and the picturesque Fylde Coast.
- Voucher valid for stays between 3rd Sep-5th Nov 2017 (Click here for details).
Combining the great outdoors with true comfort, glamping is perfect for nature lovers in search of a more luxurious experience. Sleeping two adults and with floor space for up to three children, you’ll spend one or two restful nights in a fully-insulated camping pod containing quality beds and mattresses. With 24-hour access to the beautiful Lakeside Lodge kitchen stocked with complimentary tea, coffee and fully-equipped with modern amenities, why not purchase a basket of fresh, local produce from the local town and try your hand at a special dish? Within the confines of the campsite, you’ll find Fylde Trout Fishery, a five-acre lake playing home to an assortment of rainbow, blue and brown trout, where you can also try your hand at a spot of angling or fly fishing (if you’ve got a licence).
Boasting acres of unspoilt countryside and wildlife, a stroll amongst Mother Nature’s territory is guaranteed to help you achieve lungs full of fresh air. For the more active, enjoy a kickabout on the site’s large football field – the main lodge stocks football, rounders and cricket gear, as well as bike storage (should you wish to bring a bike from home). A mere 15-minute drive from the campsite, prepare to be dazzled by the blinking lights and fun-filled attractions of Blackpool, where you’ll find The Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Zoo and Blackpool Tower and Dungeons. For those in search of peace and quiet, indulge in a local heritage walk or cycle the picturesque Fylde Coast or Forest of Bowland. Whatever you decide, Stanley Villa Farm Camping provides the perfect base to explore from a deluxe vantage point. Bliss…