This deal is here to help your little ones make that big step from nappies to taking their place on the royal bathroom throne! We found it over at Living Social
It really can feel like a Game of Thrones when it comes to convincing your kids to upgrade from the potty and the desolate land of the soggy nappy, to taking their place in the sunny world of Kings Landing and the Iron Throne – also known as the toilet! Make the loo look like a fun experience with this confidence boosting, colourful potty trainer. Featuring a folding seat, non-slip steps and sturdy design, ensuring they can reach and sit safely on the toilet. To keep mum and dad happy this toilet aid is completely wipe clean and easy to fold away when not in use. So prepare yourself for coronation day because there will be a new king or queen of the throne in no time!
- Get a kids’ potty trainer.
- Help your kids’ conquer the loo.
- Features a colourful folding seat, step, and sturdy design!
- For ages 12 months and over and suitable for up to 30kg.
- Encourage the move from nappies to big girl or boys pants!
- Give your child the confidence to use the family toilet safely and independently.