Fancy a Sunday lunch without the cleaning up?? Then check out this great offer from Living Social! You can get a four course Sunday lunch for 2 people for just £29.95! Looking at the pictures it has my mouth watering already! Choose from 11 UK locations including Liverpool, Manchester, London, Leeds, Edinburgh and more!
- Enjoy a four-course Sunday lunch for two people at Malmaison.
- Start with soup of the day, followed by unlimited hors d’oeuvres.
- Then a brunch dish or a main course like prime rib of Angus beef or half a roast Normandy corn-fed chicken.
- Finish with crème brûlée, sticky toffee pudding or a cheese platter.
- Valid on Sunday, 12pm-3.30pm.
If you thought nothing could beat Mum’s Sunday lunch, think again…
We’re offering you a four-course Sunday lunch for two people for just £29.95
With locations all around the UK, you’re never far from a delicious Sunday lunch. After being whisked away to your table for two, you’ll start with the soup of the day, followed by an array of unlimited hors d’oeuvres from the Chef’s Table. Tuck in to as much fresh salad, pâté, cured meats, and artisan bread as you can eat, with a selection of cheeses, dressings, and chutneys, too. Next, choose either a brunch dish (eggs Florentine or Benedict, or perhaps the mighty Mal Big Brunch), or a main course such as roast chicken or beef with all the trimmings or classic Mal burger Make sure you save room for something sweet, and dig your spoon into a classic vanilla crème brûlée, sticky toffee pudding, or a cheese platter.