We have put together some fab offers and things to do over bank holiday! Take a look at our selection and see how much you can save.
Adults: £16.99 – Was £30 Children: £16.99 – Was £23
These tickets include FREE Fast Track entry, plus entry to Ripley’s Marvellous Mirror Maze and Ripley’s Explorer Trail
Where can you see The Last Supper painted on a grain of rice, a 4-metre model of London’s Tower Bridge made of matchsticks and artwork made from remote-control Mini Coopers? Nowhere, except Ripleys London! Discover the most amazing people in history, from the world’s tallest to the smallest, heaviest to the hairiest
Adults: £35 Children: Free
- Lead a friendly, gentle llama on a 2-hour trek through the farm’s wonderful native woodland
- Perfect for hen parties, teambuilding, kids’ parties or just a fun day out!
- For every adult ticket you book, one child can go for free! Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult (one adult per child)
Adults: £15.25 Children: £15.25
Roll up! The Magical Mystery Tour is coming to take you away…on a magical bus tour to see all the places in Liverpool associated the Fab Four; the places that inspired some of the Beatles’ best loved songs; their childhood homes and haunts and, of course, the legendary Cavern Club!
- See the places that inspired some of the world’s best loved Beatles songs on the Magical Mystery Tour.
- Visit the childhood homes and haunts of the Fab Four.
- Sing along with Beatles tunes and learn more about the legendary boys from Liverpool for professional Beatles guides.
- This unmissable, magical tour includes entrance to the most famous of all Liverpool musical venues – the Cavern Club.
Group Of 4: £11.99 (£3 Each) Group Of 6: £15.99 (£2.66 Each)
- Enjoy two games of bowling for up to four or six people.
- Includes shoe hire for each bowler.
- You’ll find food, drinks, games machines and pool tables on site.
- Choice of 28 UK locations.
- A great, fun way to spend an evening out with friends or family.
- Open seven days a week!
Adults: £14.25 Kids: £10.75
Feel on top of the world at the Blackpool Tower Eye, a breathtaking new viewing experience from the top of the famous Blackpool Tower. With panoramic views stretching as far as Manchester, Cumbria and the Isle of Man, this is one Blackpool attraction that’s not to be missed. Before embarking on your ascent to the Eye, get ready for an amazing sensory experience at Blackpool’s first ever 4D Cinema. You’ll be surrounded by sights, smells, sounds and weather effects in a short film which captures a day at the Blackpool seaside within the comfort of the Tower cinema. Step out onto the SkyWalk, a glass walkway that gives you a birds-eye view of the city – right beneath your feet! Then enter the Blackpool Tower Eye itself; a sensational new viewing experience with incredible, floor-to-ceiling views across Blackpool and beyond.
Check out our partners sites for even more things to do and save a bundle