We came across this amazing deal today, All Inclusive 7 Nights to Lanzarote from £281pp! We love searching Holidays at Lilly Likes and this is just the best one we have seen today
- COACH TRANSFERS
- 7 NIGHTS
- 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH BALCONY OR TERRACE
- ALL INCLUSIVE
- WORLD CARE FUND DONATION (OPTIONAL)
You won’t be short of things to do at the BlueBay Lanzarote Hotel. Everything from basketball to kids’ games keeps all the family happy. And it’s just a 20-minute walk to the town centre.
A five-minute taxi journey will land you at Costa Teguise Beach. The honey-coloured sands curve around the turquoise-blue shoreline, and there’s loads of watersports, too.
This place has a main outdoor pool, a shallow kids’ pool, a buffet restaurant, and live entertainment in the evenings. You’ll also find tennis courts, plus a gym and a spa*, tucked within the grounds
FOOD & DRINK
For meals, you’ve got a restaurant with a buffet set-up. It serves international cuisine and lots of desserts, so there’s something for everyone. If you want to venture out, there are loads of restaurants just outside of the hotel.
- Buffet restaurantThe buffet restaurant offers a variety of international dishes, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Lobby bar
- Poolside snack bar
- Christmas Day gala meal
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
You can pick from activities, like table tennis and archery, or shoot some hoops at the basketball court*. There’s plenty to keep little ones occupied, too.
At the beach, there’s scuba diving*, surfing* and sailing* on offer. Elsewhere, adrenaline-junkies can go mountain biking* through the crater-dotted landscape.
- Table tennis
- Daytime activity programmeYou’ll find plenty of sports and activities for kids and adults here.
The main outdoor pool is a large, lagoon-like number. It slithers its way along the terrace, which is lined with palm trees and wooden decking. The nearby shallow kids’ pool has plenty of sunloungers to go around.
- Outdoor poolA lagoon-style pool can be found outside. It’s set in a large terrace with sunbeds and parasols, plus there’s a bar nearby, too.
- Kids’ pool
Live music and themed entertainment is on the cards for the evenings. Once that’s wrapped up, head to the bar for cocktails and coffees.
Those looking for a lively night out can head to Puerto del Carmen – the main strip is packed with bars and clubs, and it’s just a 20-minute taxi journey away.
- Evening entertainment programmeLive music, themed nights and shows are put on regularly.
- Kids’ club
- Wi-Fi* zones
- 24-hour reception
- Shuttle busThere’s a free shuttle bus to the beach and town centre, several times a day.
- Internet area*
- Laundry service*
- Currency exchange
Where is the hotel?
- 600m from the beach
- 1km from Aquapark Costa Teguise
- 2km from the town centre
- 6km from Arrecife
- 39km from Timanfaya National Park
Getting to the hotel?
- 15 minutes from LANZAROTE AIRPORT (by Coach)