- Escape to the countryside with a two-night stay in a gypsy caravan at North Shire.
- Located in North York Moors National Park – the perfect spot to enjoy country views.
- Colourful and cosy with a quaint double bed, lighting and outdoor seating area.
- Featured in The Times 50 Best Cottages in Britain.
- Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, rated 4.5 out of 5.
- Deal Bonus: Upgrade to a four-night stay for just £100!
Escape the stresses and strains of modern living and discover the glorious North York Moors with today’s utterly chic retreat…
We’re offering you a two-night gypsy caravan stay for two people for just £69, saving you 42% off North Shire’s price of £120.
Nestled amongst six acres of beautiful old English countryside, North Shire is the place to go for an enchanting escape. Set under the Scotch pine trees and starry skies next to the North York Moors, with today’s deal you and a lucky companion will spend two nights in a colourful and cosy Gypsy caravan. Gypsy caravans, wagons, roulettes, whatever you call them, these traditional structure make for a seriously cosy glamping experience and come kitted out with a quaint double bed, lighting and plenty of space for two people. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also have your very own seating area outside with a fire pit, perfect for roasting marshmallows and star gazing!
If you venture beyond the comfort of your hut, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the beautiful North York Moors National Park – perfect for leisurely strolls. You’re also an easy drive from the cities of York and Leeds, should you fancy a day of shopping or sightseeing amongst all your country adventures! There’s a local country pub just one mile down the road in the pretty village of Liverton serving local ales and traditional pub grub, or if you’re feeling far too worn you can get take-out delivered to your wagon. Whatever you spend your time doing, you’re sure to enjoy the northern friendliness and rural hospitality of Liverton.