- Escape to Marrakech for a two, three or four-night break.
- Fly from London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol.
- Stay at one of two fabulous 4* resorts, either the Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc or the Hotel Les Idrissides.
- Includes all meals, snacks, soft drinks and local alcohol.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 17th Oct 2017.
Escape from our very British weather with a wonderfully exotic getaway. Beguiling souks, world-class hammams and incredible food await you in Marrakech!
We’re offering you a two-night 4* all-inclusive Marrakech spa break with return flights and hotel transfers from £119pp, three nights from £179pp, or upgrade to four nights from just £229pp, saving you up to 35%*!
An oasis of calm, just a few minutes from Marrakech city centre, the 4* Hotel Les Idrissides is renowned for its friendly hospitality and abundance of luxury amenities. Slightly further afield, in the city’s peaceful outskirts, lies the Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc, which boasts similarly lavish features. Wherever you end up staying, you’re certain to find all of your all-inclusive dreams coming true. Each hotel offers spacious double rooms and has been lavishly decorated with modern furnishings, and features an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, sofa and luxurious bedding – perfect for helping you relax in style. Oh, and there’s also Wi-Fi access, so you won’t be out of the loop! Elsewhere in the hotel, you’ll find your every need catered for – why not take a relaxing dip in the hotel’s pool, hit the fitness centre, or treat yourself to a blissful few hours in the decadent spa?
Tearing yourself away from the hotel won’t be easy, but if there’s anywhere worth getting out for, it’s the bustling Moroccan city of Marrakech. Without a doubt the highlight of the city has to be the Jemaa el-Fnaa square, where amongst the plethora of souks selling everything from bags to spices you’ll witness snake-charming, acrobatics and dancing. Other highlights include the idyllic Menara Gardens, majestic Royal Palace and informative Marrakech Museum.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.