- Get an Android 15-in-1 smartwatch.
- Bluetooth connects to your handset. Make calls using the watch itself!
- Pulls through notifications including messages and incoming calls.
- Or use directly with a SIM card and up to 32GB expandable memory.
- Enjoy the browser, pedometer, recorder, sleep monitor and calendar.
- Also a camera (2MP) with video recording, MP3 player, and FM radio.
Smart folk watch our site closely for the best deals on electronic chronographs. This 15-in-1 smartwatch connects via Bluetooth to your Android handset, pulling through notifications including messages and incoming calls and allowing you to control music remotely. What’s special about this baby though is that you can put a SIM card directly into it with three hours of talk time, and there’s a TF card slot with room for up to 32Gb of expandable memory! It also functions as a camera (2MP) with video recording, an MP3 player, FM radio, sound recorder, browser, pedometer, sleep monitor, clock and calendar, and it has an anti-loss function so you can keep track of your phone even when it’s not in your pocket. To top it all off, it even comes with a USB charging cable. Better redeem today before your time runs out!