- Get a family ticket to Greenacres Animal Park.
- Meet a range of adorable zoo and farmyard animals.
- Plus get up close and personal with rabbits, guinea pigs and more at the pets corner!
- With the option to feed animals.
- Valid Thu-Sun 10.30am-4.30pm. Based in Mancot, Deeside
- Fantastic family day out.
Set in 80 acres of Welsh farmland, Greenacres Animal Park is a family run business dedicated to promoting the welfare and conservation of animals, whilst teaching their excited visitors all about the farm’s inhabitants and the places they come from. With today’s deal, you’ll get a family ticket to Greenacres where you can meet the many domesticated zoological and farmyard animals, plus with onsite attractions including a train ride and play barn at an additional cost, you’ll be spoiled for choice on what to explore first. Make sure to stop by the pets’ corner on your visit, where you can get up close and personal with adorable animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, ducklings, chicks, piglets, owls, reptiles and skunks! The animal keepers will be on hand with interesting facts and information about these animals and their care and feeding requirements, but if you really want to become popular with them, then why not get stuck in and feed them yourself? Feed costs as little as 80p a bag, or three bags for £2 and can be bought at the entrance kiosk. We think we know what song you’re all going to chanting on the way home… E.I.E.I.O!